Cost per carton (10 boxes)
|1 to 4 cartons||£21.00|
|5 to 9 cartons||£20.50|
|10 or more cartons||£20.00|
Bulk buy discounts available on any combination of Economy and Standard gloves. Excludes Specialist gloves. Discounts applied at checkout. Prices exclude VAT and delivery.
Ordering more than half a pallet? Click here to find out about our special rates and how to place a pallet order
Category: Standard gloves
These gloves are ideal for customers who are unconcerned by brands and are seeking standard gloves at the lowest price.
We take the guesswork out of selecting a brand and customers receive quality all-round gloves at a lower price than our branded gloves. Undisclosed brand orders will be fulfilled from a range of standard gloves at our warehouse. Orders of multiple boxes/sizes may be different brands and customers will find out the brand(s) when they receive their order.
Standard gloves are suitable for extended wear and provide wearers with comfort and durability. Suggested uses include tougher cleaning jobs, food production and medical examination.
Customers wanting to buy a specific brand of standard gloves should click here to view our range.
Quantity: one carton - 10 boxes each containing 100 gloves (90 gloves in size XL). All gloves in selected size.
All brands will meet the following specifications:
- Latex and powder-free blue gloves
- 100 gloves per box (some brands 90 gloves in XL)
- 100% nitrile content and minimum weight 3.0gms
- CE marked, EN 374 and EN 455 compliant
- Shelf life of at least six months
Terms and conditions
- Orders of multiple boxes/sizes may be different brands and customers will find out the brand(s) when they receive their order.
- Customers are unable to return gloves if they receive the brand they do not want.
- Customers seeking a specific brand should view our branded listings by clicking here.
- Some brands supplied as undisclosed brands are sold at a higher price on the website.
Pallet sizes: half pallet: 40 cartons (400 boxes) | 80 cartons (800 boxes).